For use with the
The Original Sizzle Plate w/Trivet
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons rough chopped garlic
- 6 tablespoons shrimp stock or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Receive 3 exclusive Chef Emeril recipes with the purchase of Emeril’s The Original Sizzle Plate with Trivet!
nd garlic to the pan, once the butter is nearly melted, about 20 seconds, add the shrimp to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally until the shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Add the stock, lemon juice and parsley and cook an additional 30 seconds being careful to not overcook. Remove from the heat and place the sizzle plate on the wooden trivet. Serve with cooked pasta, steamed white rice or grits.
*The included wooden trivet is for serving only, not for stovetop or oven use.
A Great Sizzle Plate recipe that Serves 2 to 4